- HELPS TO PROMOTE A HEALTHY, BALANCED MOOD – Triple Herbal Combination of naturally sourced St John’s Wort, Valerian, and Passionflower, for excellent tolerability. Neurapas Balance affects the GABA, as well as serotonin neurotransmission to help promote a healthy and balanced mood.
- St. John’s Wort is a flower that has a mood balancing effect on the body – the plant contains physical constituents hypericin and hyperforin that can cross the blood brain barrier entering into our brains and nourishing our nervous system as well as balancing our neurotransmitters. This can lead to improvements in mood and has an overall balancing/nourishing effect on our beings.
- Valerian is a plant known as a nervine hypnotic which means that it is sedative and relaxing to the central nervous system. This makes it helpful for many different neurological complaints including anxiety, insomnia, nervousness, mood balance, stress or anything where it feels as if the body is wound up tight.
- Passionflower is a beautiful flower that is known for its sedative and calming effects. It helps to quiet the mind and bring one back into the present by relaxing the central nervous system. This can make it helpful for anxiety, nervousness and having trouble sleeping.
- NON-HABIT Forming & No hang-over effect – The combination of these three herbs working together means that lower doses of each of these herbs are used to get the desired effects. This means that Neurapas Balance does not cause hangover like symptoms or form any habits when compared to pharmaceuticals and other formulations that use these herbs in higher quantities. It is the synergistic and holistic aspects of the plants in this formula that makes it so healing.
Neurapas as a supplement is a combination of three different herbs that each work on the central nervous system in some capacity. It is incredibly supportive for mental health. Each of these herbs can affect the nervous system on their own but have an ever more profound impact when they are given together.
The combination of these three herbs working together means that lower doses of each of these herbs are used to get the desired effects. This means that Neurapas does not cause hangover like symptoms or form any habits when compared to pharmaceuticals and other formulations that use these herbs in higher quantities. It is the synergistic and holistic aspects of the plants in this formula that makes it so healing. There are other products that have been shown to help support mood and anxiety including CBD oil, relora, and L-theanine but these do not have the synergistic impact that Neurapas does. It is an excellent CBD alternate.
Triple Herbal Combination of St John’s wort, Valerian, and Passion flower
St John’s Wort, Valerian and Passionflower act together on the central nervous system in various ways in order to create a mood balancing and calming and nourishing effect on both the body and mind. They help to build up the nervous system while supporting it daily to avoid building up a reliance on the herbs.