- HELPS TO RELIEVE MENTAL STRESS - Pascoflair from Pascoe, made with 425mg dry extract of passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) per tablet, has the highest dose of Passionflower extract on the market. It helps you fall asleep and stay sound asleep through the night, by naturally calming and decluttering your mind. Pascoflair is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve restlessness and nervousness (calmative) and as a sleep aid.
- PASSIONFLOWER – passionflower is a beautiful flower that is known for its sedative and calming effects. It helps to quiet the mind and bring one back into the present by relaxing the central nervous system. This can make it helpful for anxiety, nervousness and having trouble sleeping.
- CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE TO CBD OILS - Passionflower works on the central nervous system. It binds the GABA receptors, the master relaxing receptor in the body, which help to calm the body down quickly and efficiently for a fraction of the cost of CBD.
- NON-HABIT FORMING – Passionflower is a relaxing herb but also a restorative herb – this means that it both calms the body down while nourishing the nerves so that they won’t need support long term. It is also very gentle acting which makes it non-addictive and non-habit forming.
- NO KNOWN - hangover or sedative effect, drug interactions, or toxic effects at therapeutic doses. Only very, very high doses may have slightly toxicity or interactions with other sedating pharmaceuticals.
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid (in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress). Dosage - Adults, adolescents ≥ 13 years: 1 tablet, 2 times daily. PASCOFLAIR should be swallowed whole with sufficient liquid (preferably a glass of water), and the doses should be spread evenly throughout the day. Ingredients - Dry extract (5-7:1) of Passiflora incarnata L. 425 mg (passionflower), equivalent to 2.125g - 2.975g aerial parts. Extractant: ethanol 50% (V/V)"